Navigating the waters of corporate life can be very difficult for any leader.
- Constantly OVERWHELMED by too many responsibilities.
- Frustrated you can’t quite seem to get ahead even though you believe you have good ideas to help improve working conditions.
- Aggravated that your job seems to be mostly about fixing problems and putting out fires.
- You want less stress, to get more done in less time and with less effort.
- Stressed out over workplace conflict—from conflicting and competing personalities of peers, direct reports, bosses, etc.
- Poor communication which leads to you not trusting your staff to get the job done.
When you hire a Leadership Performance Coach, you will discover and learn to incorporate into your daily life tools which will:
- Improve your leadership abilities.
- Discover new behaviors and habits which will give you more energy.
- Help you consistently choose how to respond to your environment and get the results you desire.
- Develop creative solutions to problems.
- Reignite your passion for your career and if you desire take it to the next level.
- Create long-term sustainable changes for you, your staff and the company’s culture.
Meet Stacie Speaker
After graduating with a degree in Communications from Cal State University Fullerton, Stacie was fortunate enough to have both a ﬁlm and television career in Hollywood, working on television shows such as “Friends” and “Murphy Brown” and films such as “The Lost World: Jurassic Park” and “Wild Things”. Years later she entered the corporate side of entertainment working for large entertainment licensing, consumer products and manufacturing companies, such as The Walt Disney Company, DreamWorks and Rovio Entertainment.
She was lucky enough to spend 20+ years working in tinsel town and creating kids’ toys, but something was pushing her to try something new. So, the time came for her to pack her bags and take all the knowledge, the lessons learned, the wins, the losses, the bumps and bruises, the easiness of connecting with others and a strong desire to bring balance and kindness into the work place and try her hand at another career path.
Stacie is a graduate of the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (IPEC). She earned her certifications as a Certified Professional Coach (CPC), Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP), and a COR.E Dynamics specialist in both Leadership and Well-being.
Today she is a Leadership Performance Coach who helps Executives and their teams develop skills, habits and behaviors to reduce frustration and stress and increase their energy. This enables them build highly engaged teams who realize their maximum potential, enrich their communication skills and cultivate highly balanced work environments.
When she isn’t coaching, you can find hosting her own podcast, Reignite Your Light™, binge watching Netflix and spending time with her amazing husband in sunny Southern California.